Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Snow"

Here at the ILC we have already gotten into the Christmas spirit listening to Christmas music, decorating, etc. I used to not like that, skipping over Thanksgiving, but if there were Thanksgiving decorations and a lot of songs, I assure you we'd be playing them :) It will be difficult not being at home with our families, but we have a nice service that morning and they will have a Thanksgiving lunch for us as well. We are now at halfway point, which is crazy. In some ways it seems like a good thing...but then again I don't know if I'm ready. We learned another sharing method this week along with storying which is going to be fun. Also we are learning how to learn a new language which is pretty funny because you hear all kinds of weird/funny sounds coming from 200+ adults throughout the room. Today we learned about conflict resolution. If any of you are having any problems- just come to us :).
I have attached a photo of my window in my dormroom. I believe Cheerful will post one of her room shortly :)
Maybe we'll have some more "snow" this upcoming weekend!








No comments: