Friday, November 14, 2008

The State Convention

We wanted to say thank you once more to everyone who came out to the state convention this past Monday night. I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to be with you! It was such a treat to see y'alls faces and talk with you! We miss you terribly!! In the classes here, and in my daily reading, I keep hearing over and over how important our family is. I am so blessed to be apart of our immediate family in Winston. It is so encouraging to see how everyone reaches out to our brothers and sisters when they're in need. Reading the emails about how everyone pitches in to help each other. It's exactly how our Father intended our family to love each other and build one another up.

We still have our cell phones, so please call and leave a message sometime.

Your sister,
Cheerful

No comments: